Damiano Martorelli was born in Feltre (BL), but he has been living and studying since childhood in the two Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano (Italy). He obtained two master’s degrees with Honors (Magna cum laude), in Materials Engineering and Archeology. Furthermore, it has the EFPA international certification in the financial field. After having held various managerial roles in various companies, he is now the owner of his own consulting firm in various fields.
Moreover, within the more general archaeometric techniques for conservation and enhancement of cultural heritage, he carries on researche activities at the Department of Industrial Engineering of the University of Trento (Italy) and the CMM (Center for Materials and Microsystems) group of the Bruno Kessler Foundation (Italy).
He has published a novel, “Lo Stagno Incantato” (Youcanprint, 2015) and two essays: “Introduzione alle figure retoriche nella lingua italiana” (Youcanprint, 2017) and “L’Alto Adige/Suedtirol dalla caduta dell’Impero Romano all’avvento di Carlo Magno” (2a ed. Youcanprint, 2017).
Moreover, he has published the poetry collections “Le 4 Stagioni del Cuore” (Youcanprint, 2013), “Sulle ali del vento” (Editrice Urso, 2015), “Rosa dei Venti” (Youcanprint, 2015), “Il Vento della Memoria” (Editrice Urso, 2016), “Il Faro dei Sogni” (Youcanprint, 2018), achieving various prizes and acknowledgments.
He has been also selected for various poetry anthological editions:
- “Prima Biennale della Creatività in Italia” (EA Editore, 2014);
- “Sentire” vol. 44 (Aletti Editore, 2014);
- “Premio Dante Alighieri” (EA Editore, 2015);
- “Il Federiciano 2015” (Aletti Editore, 2015);
- “Il Federiciano 2017” (Aletti Editore, 2017).
- “Verrà il mattino e avrà un tuo verso. Poesie d’amore. XV ediz.” (Aletti Editore, Marzo 2018)
- “Dedicato a… Poesie per ricordare” (Aletti Editore, Maggio 2018).